Every now and then, Life throws curve balls and challenges our way. Depending on how we react and what our mentality is towards these challenges, can either make or break us as a person. Today our guest is Maura Senneff. Maura is the mother of Ryan Senneff. Ryan, born with a surprise diagnosis of Down Syndrome, has been raised with a “No limits” mentality.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 06:20] Opening Segment
- I welcome and introduce my guest, Maura Senneff
- Maura talks about the “No Limits” mentality with her family
- Dealing with the shock and overwhelming sadness
[06:21 – 27:05] No Limits. No Boundaries.
- Going beyond the typical methods of western medicine
- Alternative methods of medicine
- The steps they took to help Ryan
- Behavioural therapy
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Mentality on disease management
- Maura talks about the improvement of Ryan’s overall health
[27:06 – 37:56] Closing Segment
- Maura talks about the improvement of the quality of life of her family
- Spreading the word and helping others with similar problems
- Finding institutions that accepts Ryan
- Connect with Maura
- See links below
- Final Words
“The more we do today, the easier tomorrow will be.” – Maura Senneff
“We have to turn around the mentality on disease management. From reactive sick “care”, to proactive and preventative.” – Maura Senneff
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, visit my website https://100thmm.com/ to learn more about getting your free social media marketing consultation!
I want to know more about you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.