Today my guest, Brittany Forrest, is the Director of Public Relations at The Riverfront Times, a video production specialist at STL TV, and she hosts the Relationship.ISH Podcast which gives a millennial perspective on all things related to love.
[00:01 – 05:08] Opening Segment
- I introduce and give a brief background about our guest
- Brittany talks about her recently adopted puppy
- STL TV
- The life of Social Media
[05:09 – 10:24] Brittany’s Career
- Brittany’s very active and diverse career
- Impact of COVID on the careers of people
- The bright future with the mindset of our youth
[10:25 – 20:41] Relationship.ISH
- How their podcast started
- Deciding what works for you
- Subjects they discuss on their podcast episodes
- Foundation of Relationships
- Being contented and avoiding comparison with other people on social media
[20:42 – 25:31] Fun Questions with Brittany
- By any chance, Do you have a nickname or something people call you?
- Brit Brat
- Is there a go-to artist song that you listen to in the car?
- 90’s R&B
- Recent acts of kindness that Brittany has witnessed/Given/Received
- Connect and Learn more about Brittany
- See Links Below
- Final Words
“Content Creation and Curation is not Easy. There’s so much that goes into it.” – Brittany Forrest
“Relationships are like a cookie cutter. Everything is going to look different.” – Brittany Forrest
“The Foundations of relationships starts with yourself.” – Brittany Forrest
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, visit my website https://100thmm.com/ to learn more about getting your free social media marketing consultation!
I want to know more about you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.