Elizabeth Denny is the Founder of The Positive Change Movement, a grassroots project that is spreading kindness throughout San Luis Obispo.
[00:01 – 10:44] The Positive Change Movement
- Elizabeth talks about how she came up with The Positive Change Movement
- All the different activities they do on The Positive Change Movement
- Finding volunteers to give back and bring positive change
- Elizabeth talks about the general scenario in their county
- Traveling and engaging in outreaches in different counties in California
[10:45 – 15:36] Fun Questions with Elizabeth
- Who would Elizabeth hire at the moment
- What is your favorite scent?
- Elizabeth talks about a recent act of kindness that she has done/witnessed/experienced
[15:37 – 17:39] Closing Segment
- Connect and Learn more about Elizabeth
- See Links Below
- Final Words
“There’s so much negativity and hard times in both life and in the world, especially in the last year and a half. So we definitely need more kindness, more love, and more positivity out there. That’s my mission, is to spread as much as I can, and just try to change the world in every little way I can.” – Elizabeth Denny
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, visit my website https://100thmm.com/ to learn more about getting your free social media marketing consultation!
I want to know more about you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.