Today my guest is Tim Leon. Tim is a brand and marketing communications expert at Geile/Leon Marketing Communications, his recent conversations have been around Return on Empathy(ROE) in marketing.
[00:01 – 13:48] Return on Empathy
- I welcome Tim Leon, to the show
- Tim talks about the concept of Return on Empathy
- Consumers’ preference for brands and marketing that shows empathy to people
- Tim’s thoughts on customer service
[13:49 – 21:11] Fun Questions with Tim
- Why Tim got a BS in Agricultural Economics
- Acts of Kindness Tim has given, received, or witnessed recently
- Let people know if you’re not interested
[21:12 – 22:26] Closing Segment
- Connect and Learn more about Tim
- See Links Below
- Final Words
“Let people know you’re not interested. Having a note back, even if it’s a no thanks is so much better than no notes or a rude no.” – Tim Leon
“Brands could, should increase, incorporate more empathy into their marketing efforts.” – Tim Leon
“We can come up with the greatest brand positioning in the world, but internally you have to get your employees behind it and believe in it.” – Tim Leon
“Bad customer service can ruin all the work we’ve done to get a brand launched.” – Tim Leon
“Consumers want brands to have a response to things that happen in society.” – Tim Leon
Connect with Tim, visit their website https://geileon.com/
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, visit my website https://100thmm.com/ to learn more about getting your free social media marketing consultation!
I want to know more about you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.