Welcome back to Mich Mash. Today our guest is Brandon McCrary. He has worked for St. Louis County Police Department for 7 years in the City of Jennings as a community-minded officer.
[00:01 – 10:15] The Role of the Police force in a community
- I introduce and give a brief background about our guest
- Brandon talks about the concept of a neighborhood and being part of a community
- The role of Police in a community
- How a citizen can help the police in keeping order in a community
- Meetings and mentorships with the police
- The best way to help the homeless
[10:16 – 17:45] Relationships with civilians as police officers
- Building and maintaining good relationships with civilians as police officers
- Overcoming prejudice from society
- How they maintain a good mental health state
- Tips on how to describe people when reporting to the police
[17:46– 24:58] Closing Segment
- Particular citizens Brandon wants to highlight in their community
- Recent act of kindness Brandon has received/given/witnessed
- Connect and Learn more about Brandon
- See Links Below
- Final Words
“What we need is for all communities to use the police correctly, and the police needs to correctly police the community.” – Brandon McCrary
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, visit my website https://100thmm.com/ to learn more about getting your free social media marketing consultation!
I want to know more about you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.