Today my guest, Julie Mossler, is the Founder and CEO of Common Fortune which binds the strength of great companies to build tomorrow’s super brands. Julie was the first Head of Global Marketing, Brand Values & Global Communications at Waze. She was also the first Comms/PR and Consumer Marketing hire at Groupon, building departments globally and navigating through its IPO.
[00:01 – 06:19] Opening Segment
- I introduce and give a brief background about our guest
- Julie talks about building Relationship through Twitter
- She also talks about her beliefs of having diverse teams in Marketing
- Having empathy as a marketer to course-correct
[06:20 – 15:48] Today’s Influencers
- Impact of Influencers on growing youth today
- Having a hobby, a skill, or a personality to be an influencer
- Using social media platforms to make money and make good self investments
- Brooklyn as being ‘Instagramy’
[15:49– 24:29] Fun Questions with Julie
- What was the last Groupon you purchased?
- Nail Salon
- Recent acts of kindness that Julie has witnessed/Given/Received
- Connect and Learn more about Julie
- See Links Below
- Final Words
“I fundamentally believe that businesses are not going to be successful unless they have diverse marketing teams because you’re speaking to diverse audiences.” – Julie Mossler
“I think by having empathy it means we are seeing the best of other people and that when they mess up, we take our time to understand how they got there in the first place and we give them the chance to course-correct.” – Julie Mossler
“The idea of being famous just for being famous, I think is one that is going to expire.” – Julie Mossler
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, visit my website https://100thmm.com/ to learn more about getting your free social media marketing consultation!
I want to know more about you! Email me at email@example.com
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.