Welcome back to Mich Mash. Today our guest is Dr. L Carol Scott, she created the Seven Childhood Treasures Model which is beneficial to anyone no matter what kind of childhood experience. Be it functional and traumatic, or sane and nurturing.
[00:01 – 12:09] What happens in our Childhood
- I introduce and give a brief background about our guest
- Dr. L Carol talks about her career and her experiences
- She also talks about the developments of children from birth to age 7
- Importance of first-years in child’s development
- Traumatic childhood experiences
- Importance of understanding and respecting the child’s feeling
- The Early Childhood Education
[12:10 – 22:02] Children need both Structure and Freedom
- What kids are experiencing at this time of the pandemic
- Advice to parents dealing with kids at this time of the pandemic
- Mutual respect between Adults and Children
- Parenting ways and strategy
[22:03– 28:49] Fun Questions with Dr. L Carol Scott
- Do you have article clothing you simply can not part with?
- What is the tallest building you have ever been in?
- Recent act of kindness Dr. L Carol has received/given/witnessed
- Connect and Learn more about Brandon
- See Links Below
- Final Words
“That’s when the part of your brain related to relationships getting along with other people, trusting other people, being able to have mutual respect for – and hold respect for.” – Dr. L Carol Scott
“Whatever you are remembering that is hard to remember, a little child already went through it in real life.” – Dr. L Carol Scott
“Children need both structure and freedom.” – Dr. L Carol Scott
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, visit my website https://100thmm.com/ to learn more about getting your free social media marketing consultation!
I want to know more about you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.