Welcome back to Mich Mash Podcast! Today we welcome another Young and inspiring individual to the show, Pranav Palaniappan. He is a 10th grader in O’Fallon, MO who is already proving his ability to lead.
[00:01 – 03:11] Opening Segment
- Introduction to the guest
- Stepping out of his comfort zone
- Showing his qualities as a leader
[03:12 – 13:36] What goes on in Pranav’s Life
- How COVID affected his life
- The next step for Pranav after high school
- What excites you?
- Catching up with their family back in India
[13:37 – 18:46] Fun Questions with Pranav
- What show have you streamed lately?
- What do you wish the older generation knew about your generation?
- Have you received/given/witnessed an act of kindness lately?
[18:47 – 19:55] Closing Segment
- Connect with Pranav
- See Links Below
- Final Words
“As long as you put your foot in the water, many people are open to you, they want to lead you, they want to help you grow.” – Pranav Palaniappan
“With this day and age, for technology, there’s just so many places and people you can connect with. It’s just a matter of how quickly you can do it.” – Pranav Palaniappan
“I think it’s important for all generations to talk to each other, and understand each other. It helps us all communicate better, and we need as much love in this world as possible.” – Mich Hancock
I want to know more about you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.