Scott Smalling is the Founder of Relief Bed International, a non-profit that provides strategically built mattresses to impoverished areas around the world, disaster relief response, and the homeless here in North America.
[00:01 – 16:30] Relief Bed International
- Introduction to the guest, Scott Smalling
- Scott’s background
- Helping people in impoverished areas
- The importance of sleep for your overall health
- Support the cause! Learn more about Relief Bed International
- See links below
- Donating to shelters and providing relief for their everyday lives
[16:31 – 26:30] Fun Questions with Scott
- Sharky and Hunter’s awesome contribution to society
- Scott’s insights into the 8000+ mattress companies right now
- A recent act of kindness Scott has received/witnessed
- How a random act of kindness can go a long way
[26:31 – 27:35] Closing Segment
- Connect with Scott
- See Links Below
- Final Words
“Sleep is the number 3 biological need. You need water, food, and then sleep. If you don’t have one of the three of those things over a period of time, you’re completely dead.” – Scott Smalling
Check out Scott and Relief Bed International at https://reliefbed.com/
To know more, you can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instag
ram, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, visit my website https://100thmm.com/ to learn more about getting your free social media marketing consultation!
I want to know more about you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to overcome fears and obstacles by sharing this episode or click here to listen to more episodes.